KGLTs annual t-shirt design contest is under way. You are invited to submit your original t-shirt designs for our 2024 spring fund drive apparel. The Friends of KGLT is offering an award of $400 for each of the two winning designs.
Entry deadline is 5pm Friday, December 15, 2022.
- 3–4 ink colors maximum.
- Document color mode must be in CMYK with spot colors assigned.
- Adobe Illustrator File CS5 or later preferred.
- Vector line-art file (no 4-color process or scanned images).
- No embedded textures, tiffs, or images.
- Finished artwork must be scaled to 10″ width X 11″ height minimum.
- Must contain the text “KGLT”, “Bozeman, Montana”, and “Alternative Public Radio”.
- Artwork/design questions? Contact Ron Craighead 406-994-7041.
Download the Artist Agreement form for guidelines and submission instructions.
A winning design conveys the spirit of KGLT, is easy to read, and works well as a logo for stickers, hat embroidery, and other KGLT gear.